The Northeast Indiana LGBTQ Coalition is a group of non-profit orgaqnizations working together and standing up for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered or questioning persons in the Fort Wayne and surrounding region.
The Northeast Indiana LGBTQ Coalition seeks to enhance and support LGBTQ services in Allen County and surrounding areas by raising awareness of LGBTQ issues and engaging in education and advocacy for LGBTQ-affirming non-profit organizations.
Some current member organizations include:
- YWCA of Northeast Indiana;
- Safe Zone at IPFW;
- Fort Wayne Pride;
- The Center for Nonviolence;
- Northeast Indiana Diversity Library;
- Fort Wayne Sexual Assault;
- Resource Center at IPFW;
- Sarah & Albert Reuben Partners in Health;
- Planned Parenthood of Indiana;
- PFLAG Fort Wayne Chapter;
- Congregation Achduth Vesholom;
- Northeast Indiana AIDS Task Force;
- Women’s Bureau, Inc.;
More info on this coalition will be forthcoming!